Even though I try my best to eat healthy and organic, sometimes my stomach just doesn’t feel right. I don’t usually like to take over the counter (OTC) medicines. So Instead, I first try to see if there is an essential oil that I can use that might help. Here’s my favorite oil currently to help with digestive related problems. The best part is that you can take it orally or use it in a diffuser!
doTERRA DigestZen Digestive Blend
With its wide variety of included digestive health benefits, doTERRA DigestZen Digestive Blend quickly became known as the “tummy tamer.” Infused with a blend of oils that help to ease discomfort of the stomach, aid in proper digestion, and maintain a healthy GI tract, doTERRA DigestZen Digestive Blend can soothe most common tummy troubles.
For those looking for a natural approach to handling stomach issues, doTERRA DigestZen Digestive Blend proposes a new answer. Ginger, coriander, and fennel are included to ease discomfort, indigestion or motion sickness, while tarragon, caraway, anise, and peppermint help maintain a healthy tract around the clock. doTERRA DigestZen Digestive Blend can be used in a number of different ways including internally, topically, and aromatically. The best form of use can be determined by the desired result.
- Mix a few drops of doTERRA DigestZen Digestive Blend in with a glass of water or tea to soothe stomach troubles or to improve and maintain the general function of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Rub 1-2 drops of doTERRA DigestZen Digestive Blend directly onto the stomach for immediate relief, especially during times of travel.
- Take doTERRA DigestZen Digestive Blend internally with water when eating a new or spicy food to avoid or treat any stomach sensitivity.
- Use doTERRA DigestZen Digestive Blend for an abdominal massage to soothe both physically and aromatically.
Benefits of Usage
While most oil blends are recommended for only topical or aromatic use, doTERRA DigestZen Digestive Blend is an exception and can be taken internally. Ingesting with water allows it to be consumable and provides almost immediate relief by getting right to the source of stomach discomfort.
If using doTERRA DigestZen Digestive Blend aromatically is more appealing, it can still ease stomach discomfort this way. The sweet yet spicy aroma is similar to licorice but also has notes of mint. The scent can help to reduce bloating, gas and general discomfort just by inhaling air diffused with doTERRA DigestZen Digestive Blend.
Another direct way to use doTERRA DigestZen Digestive Blend is to rub a few drops onto the abdomen either with carrier oil such as coconut oil (to help with skin sensitivity) or on its own. A direct application onto the affected area will soothe stomach issues or digestive problems. This can come in handy for those who tend to get nauseous or sick to their stomach while traveling, or after eating a rich meal.
A breakdown of the ingredients in doTERRA DigestZen Digestive Blend sheds light on how this perfectly mixed oil blend can soothe even the toughest of tummy troubles.
- Ginger is known to soothe both nausea and aid in normal digestion.
- Peppermint takes care of bloating and other digestive issues.
- Caraway seed can help with muscle cramps or trouble digesting.
- Coriander aids an upset stomach or indigestion.
- Anise is a healing herb that promotes overall digestive health.
- Tarragon stimulates the digestive tract and can help to improve appetite.
- Fennel benefits the respiratory system and overall digestive health.
If stomach discomfort, bloating, digestive issues or travel sickness is a problem, doTERRA DigestZen Digestive Blend may be the natural solution.